Ads

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Witiko Falls  (Read 23695 times)
Straight Outta Johto
Giff

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2016, 10:03:46 PM »

Rose-of-Vellum

Steerpike

Although I like the idea of writing more about the Falls.

I'll certainly not complain. smile

I didn't want to be rude, but I second this.

Giant Space Hamster

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2016, 02:33:09 PM »

With Steerpike's graciously given permission, I'm starting an online campaign using an adapted version of Witiko Falls (i.e., I'm adapting it to fit into the WoD setting with the intention of running a hybrid "blue-book", VtM/VtR game). I'm hosting the game via Obsidian Portal on the WIP wiki: https://witikofalls.obsidianportal.com/wikis/home-page

I thought I'd share in case anyone wants to take a gander.

Spawn of Ungoliant
Flumph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2016, 04:09:56 PM »

My god that's such an awesome series of pages! I'm really just incredibly flattered. It looks incredible.

Thanks so much for crediting me! Honestly, this is so cool I wouldn't mind having my real name (Jonathan Newell) and twitter handle (@Edweirdian) attached to it in the credits.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:33:06 PM by Steerpike » Logged

Giant Space Hamster

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2016, 04:32:22 PM »

Shucks. Glad you like the pages thus far. As requested, I added your name and linked twitter account.

Spawn of Ungoliant
Flumph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2016, 04:33:15 PM »

Cheers!

BTW, I caught a reference to Crow Castle, which I now believe is called ROSEWATER, in The Spooks section.

Giant Space Hamster

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2016, 04:35:14 PM »

Thanks for the catch!

Straight Outta Johto
Giff

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2016, 06:23:00 PM »

Steerpike

My god that's such an awesome series of pages! I'm really just incredibly flattered. It looks incredible.

Thanks so much for crediting me! Honestly, this is so cool I wouldn't mind having my real name (Jonathan Newell) and twitter handle (@Edweirdian) attached to it in the credits.

Reading that was the first time I ever got chills reading something. I think it's the pictures. They are spot on in terms of atmosphere. Also Edweirdian is an incredible name.

Giant Space Hamster

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2016, 06:27:09 PM »

Thanks, LoA. I have a bunch more for intended future pages, so hopefully the chills will continue. smile 

Straight Outta Johto
Giff

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2016, 06:22:34 PM »

So where do I sign up for the game?

Giant Space Hamster

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2016, 06:24:26 PM »

That's quite flattering, LoA. I'm in the process of drafting up a character creation page. If you're still interested after it's posted and read, sign up for OP (if you haven't already) and send me a PM.

Giant Space Hamster

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2016, 01:22:36 AM »

Okay, LoA & Co., the meta-posts are done -or done enough for interested parties to create characters and get the low-down.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: