Ads

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: The State of the CBG: An open invitation to your comments  (Read 6295 times)
For the Emperor!
Hel

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2011, 03:49:07 PM »

Not a problem. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the issue.

Its easy enough to ignore smile

- My Setting - The Amethyst Isles of Rimecroft.  If you like what you see and want to comment, pop into the Discussion Thread and post away! laugh

Other people's awesome stuff:

From out the wild wood comes the call...
Hel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »

Ishmayl

Seraphine_Harmonium

I also just as a personal preference think a darker blue for the banner would be cool, from a "looks" point of view, even though the current blue is closer to what we have always had.

I still have all the photoshop files for the new logo (the one on the wiki) and that banner if you guys are interested. smile

::sneaks back off somewhere::

I really like the logo on the wiki.  I think that would be awesome to have that as the main logo for the site.

Brother Guillotine of Loving Wisdom
My Campaigns:
Discuss Avayevnon here at the New Discussion Thread
Discuss Cad Goleor here: Cad Goleor

Bardistry Wands on Etsy

Review Badges:

Stream-of-Consiousness Prophet.
Hel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: September 04, 2011, 11:46:57 AM »

seconded.

VerkonenVreeg, The Nice.Celtricia, World of Factions<br />Steel Island Online gaming thread<br />Old, evil, twisted, damaged, and afflicted.  <br />Orbis non sufficit.<br />Thread Murderer Extraordinaire, and supposedly pragmatic...<br />\"That is my interpretation. That the same rules designed to reduce the role of the GM and to empower the player also destroyed the autonomy to create a consistent setting. And more importantly, these rules reduce the Roleplaying component of what is supposed to be a \'Fantasy Roleplaying game\' to something else\"-Vreeg<br />

I always take 20
Administrator
Hel

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 04, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »

I wouldn't mind that, in fact I was of the same mind. However I emailed Brandon and he hasn't responded to my request for the photoshop files. Without them I can't modify the logo. Hence why I had to come up with something else. Of course now that I look at the wiki logo I think it wouldn't be too hard for me to pull off that effect.

For the Emperor!
Hel

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2011, 03:26:43 PM »

I kind of like the new CBG logo on the site. Its colorful and happy.

- My Setting - The Amethyst Isles of Rimecroft.  If you like what you see and want to comment, pop into the Discussion Thread and post away! laugh

Other people's awesome stuff:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: